The Caterer Marketing & PR Summit
This half-day masterclass will give hospitality PR and marketing professionals the skills, knowledge and networks to fine-tune strategies, effectively measure success and demonstrate return on investment from campaigns.
Delegates will have the opportunity to network with other marketing and PR professionals from some of the UK's most influential hospitality brands, as well as some of the industry's most respected journalists.
The Caterer Marketing & PR Summit is a must-attend event for hospitality marketing and PR professionals.
Topics covered include
- Learn from some of the UK's sharpest marketing minds, with case studies and success stories from hospitality alongside other sectors
- How to effectively measure the value and effort of your output
- Crisis PR: the skills and strategy you need when a crisis arises
- Leading consumer and trade journalists on how to communicate with them effectively, their priorities for the year ahead and the perfect pitch
- Choosing the right agency and how to get the best from the partnership
- Creating successful brand partnerships
*The price of a supplier ticket is £295 + VAT (20%)
The Caterer’s editor Chris Gamm speaks with The Times’ restaurant critic about the role of the critic, the biggest mistakes restaurants make, how to communicate best with journalists and what’s hot and not in the UK food scene.
Giles Coren, restaurant critic, The Times
Restaurant PR consultant Hugh Richard Wright on the skills and strategy you need when a crisis arises.
Hugh Righchard Wright, restaurant PR and communications consultant
How to measure the value of your output and demonstrate a return on investment from your campaigns.
Francis Ingram, director general, PRCA
Paula Fitzherbert will share the secrets of her most successful campaigns for Claridge’s, the Connaught and the Berkeley.
Paula Fitzherbert, group director of communications, Maybourne Hotel Group
Our panel of hospitality marketing experts explore what skills to outsource and what to retain in house, and how to partner with businesses that elevate your offer and make you more attractive to your audience - whatever your budget.
Liz Oakley, director of communications, Compass Group UK & Ireland
Julia Gosling, head of marketing & PR, Hand Picked Hotels
James Lewis, restaurant marketing director, Gauthier Soho
The platforms and strategy you need to stay ahead of the curve.
Libby Andrews, marketing director, Pho