The Caterer Hotel F&B Summit
Whether outsourcing F&B to a big-name chef or keeping it in house, the role of the hotel restaurant has never been more important in driving room and event revenue and making your business stand out.
This half-day masterclass will explore the latest trends in hotel F&B concepts and design and explain how to ensure a hotel F&B operation is a profit centre rather than a cost centre. Our expert speakers and panellists from some of the UK's most prominent hospitality brands will discuss how to tackle challenges like getting staffing right, the impact of Deliveroo and Uber Eats on your business and keeping pace with the high street.
We will also explore how the Covid-19 pandemic has changed the hotel F&B provision and whether there is a future for the buffet breakfast.
Topics covered include:
- How to provide a full-service offer that pays its way and get the balance right between F&B revenue and rooms revenue
- When to outsource and how to manage the quality and flexibility issues associated with external suppliers
- How to manage the growth of online food deliveries and balance the pressure of having takeaway food delivered to the building
- What's the future for in-room dining?
- Formal vs relaxed - how to keep up with the high street
- All-day dining and how to get your offer and staffing right
Agenda: coming soon!
The Hotel F&B Summit agenda will be released in May. To receive email updates on the agenda and speakers, please register below: